Friday, October 3, 2008

Total Beauty Total Cure

In conjunction again with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I feel that I'll need to point you to Skin Deco (In conjunction with Total Beauty's Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign) for its Paint It Pink! campaign! I'm personally contributing to her Fund-Raising Cosmetic Sale (From my selling blog here) and donating half the money to the Breast Cancer Research Fund- so do support it!

Meanwhile do bear with my updates :x I haven't been out in a few days and I'm currently working on part 2 of the eye makeup review- in which I need the prices for my eyeliners :P

Edit @ 11.54 p.m.: I've been reading My Makeup Reviews and got hit with her idea of HG (Holy Grail)- that one makeup/cosmetic/skincare item that is so important and/or essential to you. It gave me an idea to update on my HGs, but my cousin has borrowed my camera. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: