Sunday, October 26, 2008

Of Majolica Majorca And Primers

I am currently looking for a good makeup primer- I'm having my eye on Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie and Shiseido The Makeup Pre-Makeup Cream, but Majolica Majorca is obviously more affordable. However, I am still not a very big fan of liquid/cream primers as I'm worried that it will make my foundation "melt" on me, as liquid foundations and/or BB creams do so :( That's why I prefer powder primers- but at the same time they have a risk of making my skin look excessively powdery :|

Any recommendations for a good primer? My skin tends to get a bit shiny later in the day without one, but at the same time I don't want one that looks/makes my skin look dry and flaky and look pale and pallid if I apply it. Preferably something matte-looking and mainly to conceal pores and control shine I guess :P

I'm also tempted to get and try Majolica Majorca Pressed Fantasia 24H powder... if only Majolica Majorca was available at Watson's nearer to my place! :( I've read reviews on Makeup Alley and that it's pretty good as a finishing powder (Who knows, maybe I could even use it as a primer?), plus it would be handier to carry around than my Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder when I travel :D

No comments: