Friday, October 31, 2008

Get To Know Stephanie/Yukaeshi

Here goes. Stole it from Plue :P

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I was 12 and sat for my UPSR.
2. I went on a holiday back here to K.L.
3. I had long, thick, shoulder-length hair, which I cut short end of the year because I didn't like it (It was neither curly nor straight nor wavy and I constantly got teased for it- "beehive" was the nickname and I detested it. Looking back I wouldn't mind a beehive wahaha :P)
4. I was always top 3 in class.
5. My primary school headmaster retired.

5 Things On Today’s "To Do" List:
1. Get started on the group report for Philosophy.
2. Do a bit of educational reading.
3. Nap/Catch up on my sleep debt/beauty sleep.
4. Wash my hair (I wash it once every 2 days.)
5. Window shop if possible. Or shop online :P

5 Things That I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Travel around the world.
2. Save and invest the money of course.
3. Shop without worrying too much about my bank balance- but within reason!
4. Buy presents for family and loved ones.
5. Indulge a little- spas/facials :P

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
2. Labuan F.T. (Where I basically grew up.)
3. Section 14, Petaling Jaya (During the holidays back to K.L. before moving back.)
4. Kepong, Kuala Lumpur (Where I stayed when I moved back here and was waiting for my current residence to be renovated.)
5. Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya (Current residence.)

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Student (Still am) :P
2. Office intern.
3. Administrative assistant to Dad's company (Still am when I do go back to Labuan.)
4. Part-time model.
5. Assistant Taekwondo coach.

Tagging anyone interested o.O

No comments: