Saturday, December 6, 2008

What Are Your Superpowers?

My Dad came down to spend some time with us, and therefore I might be a little bit busy! Plus it's my Mum's birthday and my sweetheart is staying over for the weekend for the holidays :3 Might even be going to Ipoh and will be going shopping at Petaling Street with a lecturer! What a busy week it will be.

Oh, and not to mention finals and the wrapping up of the semester for 2008. I won't be attending this year's prom because it's organised by the same people as last year... and it sucked terribly. So no prom looks this year although I really look forward to it :(

I also have the review for my latest Chanel buy- the Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder pretty much written up- I just need a few more days to test it under several conditions before posting it up ;)

Anyway, here's a tag taken from Skin Deco.

What Are Your Superpowers?
For me, it'd be blowing out light bulbs. I'm serious. When I get really, really, really angry, a light bulb somewhere in my room will die. It didn't happen just once but many times over the course of my life. Thankfully it's not the "explosion" kind of blowing out and they're normally normal light bulbs. I think I inherited this "superpower" from my Dad- when he's in a really bad mood there's some appliance in the house that just refuses to work...

I don't know what superpower I'd wish to have though... hmm. There's just too much to mention! :P

No comments: