Saturday, December 13, 2008

Be Right Back!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I've been a very good girl and haven't been buying any new makeup/skincare products. Mainly because I've been quite busy with life- my Dad came down and so my family and me are busy spending time with him, my camera broke down (But I got a new one, details on which I will post on my personal blog :P), my sweetheart and me just celebrated our second anniversary and I've also been shopping for clothes for the Lunar New Year. I'm being quite picky this year in terms of clothes and haven't got as much as last year, but I got a silk yukata :D

That, and so far nothing interesting has really caught my eye for me to lust over and want to buy for me :( Plus, it's the festive season, so I'm feeling a bit lazy and want to relax. But I'll definitely be back with some reviews in a bit :)

2 comments:

Engmin said...

Hello Stephanie!

Do post a picture of your silk yukata. I'd love to see it! :)

Stephanie / Yukaeshi said...

Hi Engmin! Thanks for dropping by! I will try to get a photo of it ASAP ;) I'm proud of it!