Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Hiatus

After some though, I've decided that I might be taking a semi-hiatus from my beauty blog until the end of the month.

Let's see. I might be going to Penang, I'm going to get my hair done, my bi-annual medical checkup is due and I am going to be a bit busy with the preparations for the Lunar New Year. Yes, it's on the 26th January 2009, but my family likes to get things started about a month early so yeah :P But who knows, maybe during spring cleaning I will unearth some old goodies I've hidden away and will review them!



Here's a picture of me during a recent trip to Genting Highlands, at the Chin Swee Temple. I only have on my Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder (Over my skincare + Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie) and gosh, I look pale and not tanned at all D:

In the meantime, I will be updating my personal blog whenever possible.

No comments: