I've named this blog Muse Of The Moment because beauty products are, well, like muses. This post may feature one (Or two, or several!) items, and the next will feature a different item, and so on. Unless it's a follow up review, but still :P I've decided to make a beauty blog partly also because I didn't want to cramp my original blog (mnemosyne) with too much girly stuff.
So yes, let's start with the basics.
My current daily skincare routine set.
From left to right (back row):
- Shiseido Pureness Pore Purifying Warming Scrub once a week.
- Cellnique Paramedical Gentle Foaming Cleanser for night.
- Cellnique Paramedical Seaweed Cleansing Gel for day.
- Shiseido Eudermine Revitalising Essence as serum.
- Cellnique Paramedical Soothing & Hydrating Lotion as toner.
- Cellnique Paramedical Intensive Soothing & Hydrating Masque once a week.
- Shiseido Pureness Pore Minimising Essence as final skincare step.
- Origins A Perfect World for Eyes eye treatment.
- SK-II Aqua Physics Hydrating Gel as moisturiser.